Right Person in a Wrong Time

Honest man I have met
Abruptly got my attention with your wit
Peace is what you brings to my life through your words of affirmation
Perfect antidote for my tiredness most of the time by getting my attention
Yielded to the effort you give because they are always beyond my expectations

Vacates a time to spend with me if you get the chance and I am thankful for that
Accepted me without any doubt which made me shed tears for the joy I felt
Learning your past because of being man enough to be vulnerable is what I adore
Every day exchange of chats became my routine and enjoyed every bits of it
Never will I get tired of sharing my day with you knowing you care to know
Through your genuineness can't help but think of "what ifs"
Internally thinking out loud what could've been if things could have been better for us
Nodded my head every time I think of not being able to find someone like you
Each days, minutes and seconds spent with you is never wasted
Sweetness of yours abides in me and I am in beyond grateful

Different side of the world is where we live and that's what make things difficult
Always remember I will always be here to cheer you up
Yelling and praying to God for all your success in life

Best man I wish I could have
Reality hit so bad knowing we have zero possibilities of being together
Yearning more of you is hard to attain for the situation we have
Abandoning of my feelings for you is what I must do
Nevertheless, I'll stick around with you until you find the woman of your life ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Future Husband,

To Be Like YOU

Before Anything Else (BAE)